Saturday 25 September 2010

London Trip

Hey everybody.... Toro is currently away from Singapore ^^
BECAUSE HE IS IN UK !!! 

I am here at London With Melissa which is my Schoolmate.

This dog reminds me of my Zai Zai... Awwwww ~

Chuuuuu Chuuuu .. poof poof poof poof !
we are now departing to LONDON from the rail station.
super crowded "People Mountain, People Sea" lol ~


here we are at London... Rail station

Mel need to buy socks... and I happen to by pass this Lubricant Corner ! lol ~
so many flavor ! lol ~ singapore should invest this man ! hahahaha ~

alright, 1st destination ..... OXFORD ROAD.
FYI, Oxford road = Orchid Road back in singapore.
we took underground from the Picadilly Rail Station to Oxford Road...
trust me ! Taking an underground in LONDON ! is so not fun ~
over 20 lines, squeeze in a small paper map ! my eyes ... seriously >.<


OXFORD ROAD !!!! Whooooo ~


We walk around ... went into a few shops, window shop & Bla bla bla...
I discovered something really weird, like ....
Giant Tooth Brush

"Nothing" Present

Candy Shoe

Scorpion Vodka

Choc Covered Scorpion

Choc Covered Giant Ants !

FUCK !!!! TARANTULA !!!

I know you want it ~ 
Take it home Mel ^^ 

Ok , Next plan of the day~
MUSICAL !!!
there were SO MANY shows to choose from and we decided to watch "STOMP"
Whooo hoooo ~


before the show, we went to this classic restaurant to have our lunch...
the Fish and Chip is so Damn good ! "you have no idea, Tuuuut ~"


after Lunch we travel to the theatre and watch Stomp.
as usual, the underground platforms were FUCKING CROWDED !


HERE WE ARE !!!
CAN YOU SPOT THE "STOMP LADY" ?

Sorry ah ... a bit dark ~ but this is the best that I can take...
cos it's "strictly no photography" >.<

 after the show ... Mel & I was like just came out from the ROCK STAR Concert ! 
We scream and clapped like nobody business !!! 
It was Freaking Mind Blowing ~

anyway, journey continued...
after some modern day, it's time for for classic evening.

before the sun shine ~ I am still thinking... What the hell is this !
Does is really works ? or just a decoration ? hmmmmz ~
DAMN !! This CLOCK WORKS MAN !!! AM NOT JOKING !! lol ~

Diana Palace:

 Tower of LONDON:

London Bridge:
haha GOTCHA ! you must be like "Whow, LONDON BRIDGE SO NICE" Right ???
London bridge fell already la... that one is Palace Bridge =)

This is London Bridge:


Well, pretty much about this London One Day Trip =)
we went to the Rail station and get out Pass Done ^^
and now I can travel to everywhere with a super Cheap Price ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment