Wednesday 29 September 2010

Manchester, Day 2

Hellow everybody ! Today is a brand new day at Manchester~
Can't wait to visit the stadium ~ even thou I dun watch football... 
at least I know David Beckham used to play for Manchester ! lol ~
Noorin suggested me to stand beside to locker and smell his BODY ACENTS ! erm ... 
okay, I will try ! lol ~

before the stadium trip , due to my super excited'ness' lol ~
I woke up really early and I decided to travel to town for breakfast ^^

WELCOME TO MANCHESTER !!!!

Bus Station:

Visitor Information Centre.

They have this Giant Ipad ! lol ~

Town Centre :


Choc Fountain !!!!



Ferrys Wheel:

Super Old Cathedral :

China Town:

We ate Sushi ... 1pound per plate ^^


Street Performer
Kinda scary thoo ~ lol !

PRIMARK TIME !!! whoooo hooooo ~
it's is Bugis Street back in Singapore but it's in Mall style ! 
Everything in there is like 10+- ! lol ~

"The" Bubble Tea Shop


University of Manchester:

Stadium TIME !!!! WHOOOOO HOOoooo ~




Student Tix it's only 12pound ^^












Erm, this section is where they commemorate some football player who died long ago when the airplane crush ~ if I didn't remember wrongly they lost about 6-7 players >.<







HERE I AM !!!! PLAYER CHANGING ROOM !!!
GET READY !!! NOSE !!! lol ~


Player's waiting area before they get into the game :


OFFICIAL CHANGING ROOM !!!! AHHHHHHH ~




LOL ! We had a role play ! we que up into two line and run out this door ~ lol !
DAMN COOL !!!!





That's it !!! Done with Stadium tour ^^
I bought a short at the shop ~ haha ^^ whooo hooooo ~

after that we went to the museum ^^






After the Stadium tour ~
we are heading to the biggest Shopping Mall in mManchester....

Before that, we bought some YUMMY Donught ~


FRESHLY BAKED, OKAY !!! hahahhaa ~


Okay ~ Back into the Shopping Mall ^^



YUP ! what a Fruitful day ^^
of course, my night activity ~ CANAL Street... whooo ho~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment